Grand Geneva Resort & Spa Invites Guests to Cure Cabin Fever with Romance and Outdoor Fun
From Valentine’s Day offerings to Winter Carnival festivities, couples and families can celebrate winter with an array of activities
LAKE GENEVA, Wis. (January 30, 2017) – February is a flurry of fun at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa! From special Valentine’s Day packages available all month long to Military Appreciation Day offerings and snow festivities at the annual Winter Carnival at The Mountain Top, the all-seasons resort is offering a variety of activities for all types of travelers. Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is a AAA Four-Diamond Resort, owned and managed by Marcus Hotels & Resorts.
Romance is in the Air all February Long
Celebrate romance with a selection of Valentine’s Day offerings fit for every couple. Whether you’re celebrating a first Valentine’s Day getaway or a lifetime of love, experience a romantic escape that allows couples to reconnect with special indulgences and quality time together. Packages include:
Luxe & Love, an Over-the-Top Valentine’s Day
Take your Valentine’s Day game to the next level. Offered Feb. 17 – Feb. 19, guests will receive the following:
- Two-night stay in a premier suite
- Couples massage and individual pampering at WELL Spa + Salon, including a facial and blowout for the ladies and a gentleman’s facial for men
- Custom necklace made by China West Jewelers featuring a solid gold heart-shaped Lake Geneva charm necklace
- Private menu selection with Grand Geneva Chef and personalized menu delivered for a private meal in your suite
- Champagne with dinner for an extra special toast
The Snuggle is Real
First comes love. Then comes marriage. And somewhere in between there’s a cozy ride on a horse-drawn carriage. Snuggle up with your special someone for a sleigh or carriage ride and a romantic dinner for two all February long with the following:
- Two-night stay in a deluxe guestroom
- Horse-drawn carriage or sleigh ride through Lake Geneva’s gorgeous trails
- Grand Geneva blanket to keep cozy with your loved one
- 15% discount for the WELL Spa + Salon
- Romantic dinner for two at Geneva ChopHouse or Ristorante Brissago
Snowbody I’d Rather Love
Shout from The Mountain Top if you’re in love! Adventurous couples can spend a day on the slopes enjoying scenic views from The Mountain Top with this heartwarming package. Offered Feb. 1 though Feb. 28 on Sundays through Thursdays, this romantic package includes:
- One-night stay in a deluxe guest room
- Two lift tickets for one day of skiing or snowboarding at The Mountain Top
- Ski or snowboard rentals for two
- Two refreshing Après Ski cocktails
- Anderson Candies welcoming gift
Cure Cabin Fever at The Mountain Top
The Mountain Top, Grand Geneva’s 20-run ski hill, is busy with activity this February. With the latest snowmaking technology, Grand Geneva offers incredible skiing in the Midwest all winter long. Cure cabin fever with these events and specials happening in February:
- 2017 Annual Winter Carnival, Feb. 4 – Embrace the wonderment of the winter season at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa’s annual Winter Carnival. On Saturday, Feb. 4 from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m., celebrate the season with an array of exciting snow festivities all day at the resort’s Mountain Top ski hill. From complimentary snow games and Grand Geneva’s famous torch light parade, to boarder cross and rail jam competitions at the new terrain park on the ski hill, families will be busy playing in the snow all day long. A grand finale fireworks display will finish off the celebration.
- Military Appreciation Day at The Mountain Top, Feb. 24 – To all the brave men and women that serve our country – Grand Geneva salutes you. In honor of Military Appreciation Day, Grand Geneva will extend ski and snowboard offerings to military and their families. On Friday, Feb. 24, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., all active military will receive a complimentary lift ticket and rentals at The Mountain Top. The resort will also extend a 50 percent discount on lift tickets and rentals to all military families for a day of winter fun on the slopes, as well as $10 lift tickets and rentals for veterans. Valid military ID required at check-in.
For more information on Grand Geneva Resort & Spa and February happenings, please visit www.grandgeneva.com.
About Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining all-seasons resorts set on 1,300 acres in the legendary south-eastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva, just 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee. The property features 355 guest rooms; WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a three-chair/20-run ski and snowboard facility, 62,000 square feet of meeting and convention space and three restaurants. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on on Facebook and Twitter.
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts owns and/or manages 18 hotels, resorts and other properties in the U.S. The company’s distinctive portfolio includes city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts, historic properties, and premium branded and independent first-class hotels. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an approved operator for all major lodging brands. A leader in the hospitality industry since 1962, Marcus Hotels & Resorts creates asset value for hotel owners through its expertise in management, development and product repositioning, including hotel food and beverage concepts developed by its Marcus Restaurant Group, including Mason Street Grill, ChopHouse and Miller Time Pub & Grill. The company is also growing its experiential restaurant concept, The SafeHouse, with a Chicago location opening in early 2017. For more information, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@MarcusHotels).